20ft ISO Containerized air filter for activated carbon
High-quality ISO Containers
With extensive experience in design, supply, and rental of ISO Containers, Uniteam is the go-to source for high-quality, customizable containers that meet international standards. Our steel units come in a wide range of sizes and designs, ensuring that they meet the specific needs of our customers. Additionally, as part of the global containerized intermodal freight transport system, our CSC-approved units undergo rigorous testing to meet ISO 1496-1 standards.
Furthermore, our 20ft ISO Custom Containerized air filter is the perfect solution for air treatment applications. With air inlet/outlet diameters of 600 mm., the unit provides reliable and efficient air filtration, ensuring that your facility maintains the highest air quality standards. Moreover, it is worth noting, that this solution is designed for stationary use.
- The container has two bulkheads, which are 600mm wide for filing of activated carbon.
- The amount of carbon needed for filing the filter is approximately 14,5 cubic meters
- The containerized air filter is built based on an ISO 668 container.
- The length and width of the container are acc. to ISO 668.
- The height of the container is increased because of air inlets and hatches.
- The containerized air filter is equipped with corners acc. to ISO1161
- Solution designed for stationary use. Moreover, transport and lifting are allowed for only empty filters (without carbon).
Contact us today to learn more about how our ISO containers can benefit your business. Our expert team will provide you with all the information you need about our range of ISO containers.
Are you interested in this product?Get offer
You May Also Like:Subsea Equipment Onshore Accommodation Container Onshore Control Container Water Rack