Are you our new Technical Manager?
We are looking for a new Technical Manager who likes to be creative in finding the right solution for our clients and have fun with it!
Position: Technical Manager
Deadline: As soon as possible
Forms of employment: Permanent
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for department technical quality in projects and selected technical solutions.
- Responsible for the technical quality of bids within the Oil & Gas as well as Military Market.
- Plan department training and technical competence.
- Responsible for following the Company’s HSE Policy in local workshops and on-site.
- Keep control of technical resources available and resources needed in projects.
- Interface and communicate with the Uniteam Project Managers and Client’s representatives in ongoing projects.
- Ensuring full compliance to management procedures, project quality plans, and all necessary reporting systems.
- To develop and encourage the generation of innovative improvements in both product quality and within the Company’s Management Systems.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering or relevant practical experience from offshore/ maritime industries is preferred.
- 5 years practical experience with documented references for project management and/ or Engineering work.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English is mandatory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DNV and Eurocodes rules and standards.
- Economical competencies required.
- Security clearance.
- Strategic and with the capacity to get an overview of a chaotic situation.
- Be able to work independently as well as motivate a team.
- Be a motivator and front runner/character for the department.
- Organizer, who is able to reach higher goals by working through others.
- Practical, with good technical and economic understanding.
- Able to simplify technical complex questions into understandable answers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic working environment and flexibility to workplace.
- International and enthusiastic team and colleagues.
- The possibility to work with all parts of our projects, from tendering to delivery and installation at site.
- A challenging and flexible position within a hectic working environment.
- Possibility to work close to the large players in the Norwegian and international energy market.
- Flexible work schedule.
About UNITEAM PROJECT AS:
Uniteam delivers a wide range of containerized solutions from our locations in Norway, Poland, and China. Today we have ongoing production ranging from, modified containers to specialized container systems and containerized buildings. Our clients are both domestic and international, mainly working within the Oil and Gas industry, but in recent years we have experienced positive growth in deliveries to other markets, both military, on- and offshore.
Learn more: About Uniteam
Location: Brennaveien 14, 1481 Hagan
Industry: Construction, Industry and production, Oil and gas
Position Function: Engineer, Project Management, Sales/Technical Sales
Questions about position
Contact person: Knut Erik Lindseth
Position: International Sales Director
Phone: 47 60 65 66